Nuis-Zinn Consulting provides an extensive litany of services to help set up and execute any Thailand-based business:
- Facilitate company registration in the Department of Business Development (DBD)
- Work with contacts in immigration to ensure the timely and correct execution of your visa. From Non-B to Multiple Entry O, we have the resources to fulfill all of your requirements, no matter the type of visa you need.
- Hire staff and personnel to maximize growth potential. With extensive interviewing and staffing experience in Thailand, we can make sure you’re hiring the right employees for your company.
- Appoint security personnel to provide bi-monthly reviews of security protocol for your company.
- Help integrate your company into serviced offices.
- Assist you in legal protocol through our attorneys.
- Provide you with options through our contacts in the Thailand Board of Investment.
- Arrange commodities and services to fit your needs.
And for the more personal side of moving abroad:
- Personal development coaching to help executives, staff, and personnel enhance self-awareness and identify ways to reach personal and organizational goals.
- Provide cultural awareness training to help expats and employees to communicate and function more effectively to thrive in the diverse workplace settings.
- Guide expat families on how to navigate new cultures and traditions to help them easily adjust and get accustomed to a new environment.
- Provide support and coaching to expat families on all aspects of relocation and settling including intercultural skills and strategies.
- Coach expat families on how to adapt to their new life to minimize frustrations and arguments that are associated with relocation.